Listed below are current employment opportunities with Semtex Industrial Corp and Semitronics Corp.
Please "click"on the job title below to see the job description and link to apply for the position. If you have further questions,
Semitronics Corp is looking for a knowledgeable Sales Representative for their Freeport, New York Office.
Must have prior knowledge Discrete in Semiconductors for usage in Military and Industrial Applications.
- Utilize effective selling skills and product knowledge
- Develop and maintain relationships with existing customers to support ongoing business and enhance customer satisfaction.
- Promote the sales of the company’s products and services by interacting with established customers and developing new customers.
- Respond by phone and e-mail to customers including requests for quotes, applications, pricing and availability of product.
- Fill orders by verifying and entering information, process orders and expediate in our internal system when necessary.
- Follow up on open quote requests by part number and bring them to closure.
- Assist in managing backlog and open order reports for customers in our internal system.
- Act as a liaison between the customer and the factory.
- Develop accounts by checking customer’s history and following up periodically.
- Provide technical information and assist customers with any questions they have regarding products and services we offer.
- Communicate with supervisor any customer issues or potential problems
- Must have prior experience working with semiconductor sales or a semiconductor business
- Must have knowledge of Semiconductor devices
- Motivation to learn our product offerings, capabilities, and systems we support to effectively sell our products and services.
- Ability to work independently and as a part of a team
- Excellent communication, negotiating and closing skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30pm
- Sales – 3 years (required)
- Semiconductor – 3 years (required)
Semitronics Corp is looking for a Manufacturing Engineer to join our Manufacturing and Engineering department for their Freeport, New York Office.
The primary job role is to support the manufacturing of products which require critical assembly steps. Additional functions include design of assembly fixtures, and basic electrical testing.
Experience in any of the following are a plus:
Work with mil specs, and drawings.
Microelectronic assembly, including die mount down, wire-bond and hermetic package seal.
Working with basic AutoCAD.
Programming of smart instruments.
Basic silicon wafer fabrication
Education Requirements / Qualifications
Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or equivalent to 5 years of experience in the Engineering field
5 years of Manufacturing Engineering
Prior work with basic AutoCAD is a plus
Paid Time Off
Monday to Friday, 8:30am to 4:30am